Sunday, January 8, 2012

Product Review: Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Activity Table




I gave you a sneak peak at this product review post the other day with a video of my daughter Khloe playing with her Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Friends Activity Table. We LOVE this! So here is my little breakdown of this awesome learning toy.



Likes
  • The legs come off so if your child isn't yet standing safely they can play with it on the floor. 
  • Has several different musical/play options including English and Spanish
  • Extremely sturdy and has stood up to Khloe's climb phase without any worry.
  • The batteries have lasted forever! Literally, I haven't changed the batteries since we bought it 6 months ago.

Dislikes
  • I wish it had legs that changed height. This is a feature I love in the Evenflo ExerSaucer®  and would help this activity table grow with my toddler. 
  • I think all toys should come with volume settings. Parents should be able to adjust the volume at their discretion.


Overall, this is one of the best products we have purchased. We have several “standing” toys but day after day she returns to the Fisher Price Musical Activity Table.

You can purchase the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Friends Activity Table from Amazon.com














Disclosure: I am in no way affiliated with Fisher Price or any other company or product featured in this post. I was not paid for this review and these are my honest opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment